Exploring Italy: Classic Desserts
What You Will Learn
Third in our series of explorations of classic Italian techniques, join us to learn how to make luxurious classic Italian desserts. Our chef instructor will walk you through the techniques to creating a creamy panna cotta, how to prepare the cream and the espresso-infused ladyfingers for tiramisu, the steps to creating cannoli dough and making rich syrups for accenting your desserts with extra flavor. Finish your Italian dinner with plenty of delicious dolce (sweetness).
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class