Pizza on the Grill
What You Will Learn
In this hands-on class, we’ll combine the great flavors of grilling with gourmet pizza to deliver a tasty twist on a traditional family favorite. We’ll show you how to make pizza dough from scratch and grill it to perfection. Then we’ll explore unique topping combinations that will breathe new life into your cooking repertoire.
*Please note:In most locations local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions