Date Night: Great Food on the Grill
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Join us for an evening of fun and romance and discover how simple and satisfying grilling can be. You and your date will work side-by-side as our instructor teaches you how to create crowd-pleasing appetizers, decadent desserts, the perfect steak and everything in between. Plus, you’ll discover secrets for grilling so you can practice your new culinary skills all year long.
*Please note: In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors. Class price is per person.*
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class