Date Night: Paris in Spring
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Immerse yourselves in the elegant cuisine of France. Cook alongside your companion using French techniques to create a lavish menu of delicious, authentic dishes. You will craft a vinaigrette, make a pan sauce, roast vegetables, create a delicate, delicious soufflé and more. Together you’ll learn about classic French ingredients and cooking fundamentals. At the evening’s end you’ll have prepared perfect dishes to inspire the romance of Paris right at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class