Mother's Day Macarons
What You Will Learn
Forget flowers and chocolates…surprise your mom with decadent macarons. Delicate, brightly colored meringue cookies paired with a smooth, delicious filling–the macaron entices the eye before it melts away in a sweet bite or two. This special French confection is a culinary world favorite, and now you can learn professional tips and tricks for creating your own macarons at home. We’ll also explore a variety of flavorful fillings so you can create your own tasty variations sure to delight Mom on her special day.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class