Southern Cooking with a Twist
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Southern cooking is rich in tradition and family memories, and this menu showcases comfort staples for creating hearty favorites right at home. In this class, you’ll learn tricks to creating familiar flavors of time-tested Southern cuisines as well as some delicious new twists on classics so you can create the comforts of down home cooking right in your own home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions