Date Night: Spring in Tuscany
What You Will Learn
Invite your special someone to a delightful dinner in Tuscany–no passport required! Rustic yet refined Tuscan cuisine is famous for using simple ingredients and preparations to create delicious, bold flavors. Our instructor will share tips for creating perfectly grilled chicken and simple homemade vinaigrettes and sauces. Then we’ll end on a sweet note by learning to prepare a scrumptious lemon tart. Join us and discover how easy it can be to create authentic Tuscan flavors at home. Buon appetito!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class