Date Night: Italian Trattoria Fare
What You Will Learn
More relaxed than a ristorante but a bit more formal than an osteria, a trattoria is typically home to a delicious variety of regionally inspired fare that's served without the pretense of haute cuisine. In this class we'll show you how to prepare a menu of rustic and rewarding dishes with ingredients that are easy to find.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class