Spring in Provence
What You Will Learn
Spring in Provence brings the Mediterranean coast alive with the sights and scents of fresh fruits and vegetables. In this class we’ll show you how to enjoy the authentic ingredients and dishes from this beautiful part of France, like rustic grilled lamb, a homemade pan sauce, the perfect chocolate soufflé, and a classic onion tart.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class