- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Learn simple, step-by-step basic techniques for making incredibly buttery and flakey croissants in our 3-hour intensive workshop. Prepare a dough block (detrempe), a butter block (beurrage), and learn how to turn, fold and shape dough. Once you’ve got the basics and we’ve crafted a perfect batch of croissant dough, we’ll develop it into temptingly delicious sweet and savory pastries.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class