Exploring Italy: Great Sauces
What You Will Learn
Second in our series of explorations of classic Italian techniques, join us to discover the simplicity of preparing wonderfully delicious and authentic Italian sauces. A repertoire of sauces adds flavor and complexity to your favorite dishes and color and texture to your dinner presentation. Our expert chef instructor will show you how to prepare a flavorful pesto, a classic Puttanesca, a savory Gremolata and a tempting Marsala sauce. Each sauce will be paired with an ideal accompaniment that will allow its flavor to shine.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class