What You Will Learn
Known for hearty and luxurious ingredients, the cuisine of France revels in flavors that garner the world’s notice. We’ll cover exciting techniques such as cooking mussels, making the perfect soufflé and preparing a delicious roasted chicken with a pan sauce. Discover for yourself the flavorful secrets of simply prepared food made with fine ingredients that will bring the signature cooking style of Parisian cafés home to your table for any occasion.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class