Mediterranean Small Plates
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Join us for a culinary trip to the Mediterranean as we explore simple preparations with vibrant, fresh flavors in a variety of small, simple-to-prepare recipes. We’ll cover techniques of pan-searing, marinating and roasting as well as create delicious dips and sauces for each dish. Healthy and bursting with bright flavors, these dishes are perfect for light dinners or dazzling small groups or parties with incredible flavors and memorable presentations.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class