Modern Thai Cooking from Pok Pok + Free Book
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
In a much-anticipated debut cookbook, Thai food expert Andy Ricker shares some of the most popular recipes from his famed Pok Pok restaurants. In this hands-on class, you’ll learn about authentic Southeast Asian flavors and master fundamental Thai cooking techniques. Together we’ll prepare a few of Ricker’s signature dishes and discover how easy it can be to create delicious and excitingly modern Thai meals at home.
*Class Bonus:All students will receive an autographed copy of Andy Ricker's bestselling cookbook Pok Pok: Food and Stories from the Streets, Homes, and Roadside Restaurants of Thailand
Classes are taught by Sur La Table Chefs. Andy Ricker will not be in attendance.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions