Back to Basics: Chicken
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Crowd-pleasing and comfortingly delicious, chicken is easy to prepare and remarkably versatile. In this class, you'll learn how to prepare moist, tasty entrees that are quick and easy to cook, utilizing a variety of techniques, including braising, grilling, poaching and pan-roasting. Once you’ve combined each cooking preparation with excellent seasoning and sauces, you'll know how to transform this popular protein into impressively flavorful dishes for any meal of the week.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class