Fast & Delicious on a Budget
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
You can have it all: With a bit of creativity and planning, you can make the most of a tight budget and prepare balanced and satisfying meals you'll be proud to serve year round. In this hands-on class, our instructor will walk you through techniques you'll rely on again and again–from creating your own marinades and pan sauces to perfectly cooking pasta and grains. Plus, we'll share the secrets for perfectly cooked chicken and pork with exceptional flavor every time. Who knew saving time and money could be so much fun?
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class