10 Skills Every Cook Should Know
What You Will Learn
In this fun and informative class, we'll walk you step by step through 10 techniques our experts think every chef should master: making vinaigrette, pan roasting, preparing pan sauce, knife skills, blanching, sautéing, making pesto, whipping egg whites, preparing a roux and making coulis. Join us and learn essential culinary skills that you'll use time and again to create a lifetime of delicious meals.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants