What You Will Learn
Tangy, crunchy, spicy and fresh, the easiest way to brighten a plate or enhance a simple dish is with a the addition of delicious pickles. We'll show you how to master the art of crafting a flavorful brine and pairing it with vegetables to re-enact the ancient tradition of delicious preserving, so you may enjoy your best veggies year-round. We'll also cover step-by-step basics of canning so that you can see how easy it is to replicate the process right in your own home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class