Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts
What You Will Learn
If you are newly diagnosed or have been eating gluten-free for years, you know what a challenge it can be, especially when entertaining. So many desserts use flour—cakes, pies, cookies, brownies. Rest assured, gluten free doesn't mean flavor free--this menu of elegant desserts will delight your guests regardless of their gluten status.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class