Vegetarian Spring Cooking
What You Will Learn
Celebrate the fresh flavors of this season’s produce and learn how deliciously satisfying vegetarian meals can be. In this hands-on class, we’ll walk you through a variety of techniques, from cooking ancient grains and creating a light, fluffy soufflé to preparing a stack of savory pancakes. With this repertoire of tasty dishes, your family will eagerly eat their veggies and ask for more!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class