Cooking Down the Shore
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Going down the shore is a tradition from Maine to the mid-Atlantic. The food is as varied as the coastline--lobster bakes in Maine, crab boil in Maryland, and the fish fry in the Carolinas. In this class, visit the shore through its food, and learn to make some of the favorites.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class