Girls Night Out: Summer Small Plates
What You Will Learn
Invite your girlfriends for an evening of fun, laughter and fabulous flavors. Work alongside your friends and other students, learning to use fresh, seasonal ingredients to make an assortment of scrumptious small plates. Our instructor will walk you techniques for preparing perfectly cooked shrimp and chicken. Plus, we'll show you how to make your own pesto, salsa and glaze. Join us and learn how easy it is to prepare a menu of delicious dishes perfect for family gatherings, parties or even the next Girls Night In.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class