Easy Weekend Entertaining
What You Will Learn
Learn everything you need to pull off a fabulous dinner party from start to finish. We’ll walk you through easy-to-master techniques, from perfectly cooked pork to simple homemade vinaigrette. We’ll explore seasonal ingredients and flavors and show you a delicious twist on traditional pesto. Plus, we’ll share some do-ahead secrets along with entertaining tips and tricks that will have you hosting with confidence in no time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class