Wine Dinner & Olive Oil Tasting with Red Ridge Farms
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Nestled in the heart of Oregon Wine Country, Red Ridge Farms has become a destination for some of the best local products in Oregon. Home to Durant Vineyards, a family-owned winery established in 1973, and Oregon Olive Mill, a state- of-the-art olive oil pressing, storage area, and bottling facility, Red Ridge Farms showcases the amazing flavors coming out of the Willamette Valley. In this class, Red Ridge Farms fabulous wines and oil are brought together with the talent of Sur la Table's expert chefs to show you how food and wine can come together and elevate each other. Guests will get to participate in an interactive class, preparing a menu designed to pair with Durant wines and utilizing oils from Oregon's own Oregon Olive Mill.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class