Easy, Fresh Pasta and Sauces
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Learn how easy it is to make fresh pasta at home! Italian food lovers know what an enormous difference fresh pasta makes, and in this class we’ll show you how fun it can be. Students will mix from-scratch pasta dough, then roll and cut it. We’ll share proper pasta cooking methods, and then show how to make fresh springtime sauces to complement your new skills.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions