Vietnamese Cooking 101
What You Will Learn
Celebrated for its bright, clean flavors and emphasis on fresh vegetables and herbs, Vietnamese food is among the healthiest of worldwide cuisines. In this hands-on class, our instructor will introduce you to traditional Asian ingredients and show you how to achieve the delicate balance of flavors that make Vietnamese cuisine uniquely delicious. You'll work alongside other classmates learning essential techniques for making everything from pickled vegetables to everyone's new favorite sandwich, Banh Mi. Once you master a few basics, you'll look forward to creating fresh and healthy Vietnamese favorites for your family and friends.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class