Ice Cream 101: 4 Classic Flavors
What You Will Learn
Nothing hits the spot on a hot summer day like a scoop of delectable homemade ice cream! Learn how easy it is to create a variety of classic flavors in this fun, hands-on class. Our instructor will walk you through all the steps of ice cream making, from steeping milk and tempering eggs to incorporating fresh fruits and flavorings. Plus, you'll learn techniques for creating the ideal smooth, creamy texture. After mastering the basics, you'll love creating your own variations to share with family and friends.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class