Easy Spring Vegetarian Dishes
What You Will Learn
Eating well should start with great ingredients with exceptional flavor, and Whole Foods Market and Sur La Table are here to show you how to create those ideal results with a few dishes that really pack a punch. We’ll cook with premium Whole Foods Market ingredients and balance everything with seasonal mushrooms and bright herbs and seasonings. Learn how easy it is to create delicious, nutritious and satisfying meals that give both you and your family and friends the benefits of vital health combined with great flavor.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Susan Chagas & Katelin Davis