Gourmet Cooking with All-Clad *Class Bonus*
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
We’ve partnered with All-Clad and their ambassador Chef Paul Kahan to create an unique cooking class that offers you an exciting, hands-on opportunity to learn great dishes with All-Clad cookware. Our chef instructor will teach you how to recreate a menu specially created for Sur La Table by Chef Kahan himself. You’ll learn to prepare delicious regional dishes, including a hearty pasta with meat sauce, homemade pesto and creamy polenta. You will also learn techniques for perfectly pan-roasting fish and cooking vegetables, as well as a delicious French twist on chicken. Best of all, you’ll go home with an 8-inch All-Clad skillet to continue the skills you learn in class right in your own kitchen! Chef Paul Kahan has received international acclaim for his six Chicago restaurants and is the winner of two James Beard awards, including Outstanding Chef 2013.
*Class Bonus: All students will go home with an All-Clad 8" D5 brushed stainless steel skillet (a $119.95 value).
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class