Date Night: Tour of France
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Why settle for dinner and a movie when you can invite your special someone on a culinary tour of France? You'll love working alongside your date and other classmates preparing a sumptuous meal of authentic French favorites. Our instructor will walk you through essential techniques for everything from making choux pastry to perfectly cooking salmon. You'll learn to easily prepare vinaigrette from scratch, and we'll finish off with a rich, decadent homemade chocolate tart. Join us and ignite your passion for creating romantic French dinners at home. Bon appetit!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class