Date Night: Summer Chef's Table
What You Will Learn
When you're ready to spice things up, join us for an evening of fun, laughter and sumptuous food. In this hands-on class, you and your date will work alongside other couples learning the simple yet impressive techniques behind a menu of chef-inspired favorites. You'll learn secrets for perfectly preparing steak, cooking with spices, and creating flavor profiles. Plus, our instructor will show you innovative ways to transform seasonal ingredients into unforgettable dishes. Once you discover how easy and enjoyable cooking together can be, you'll look forward to creating a lifetime of delicious meals.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class