Date Night: Hot off the Grill
What You Will Learn
Liven up date night and expand your grilling repertoire in this fun, hands-on class. You'll enjoy working alongside your date and other classmates as you learn techniques for perfectly grilling pork, vegetables, and even fruit. Our instructor will show you how to easily create vinaigrettes and chutneys from scratch and provide tips for making the most of summer's bountiful produce. Join us for an evening of sizzling food and romance and ignite your passion for cooking together more often.
*Please note:In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors. Class price is per person.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class