Celebrating Summer Vegetables
- Now: $9.96
- Was: $69.00
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
With summer's bounty of fresh flavors, it's easy to create delicious vegetable dishes to please even the pickiest eaters. In this hands-on class, you'll learn a variety of techniques for preparing vegetables, including roasting, grilling, and even making savory pancakes. Our instructor will walk you through the steps of cooking with ancient grains and preparing your own homemade vinaigrette. We'll explore flavor profiles and show you how to make the most of seasonal produce. Join us and discover how easy it can be to make sure everyone eats their veggies.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class