Date Night: Sizzling Summer Grilling
What You Will Learn
Join us for an evening of fun and discover new ways to liven up your grilling repertoire. You and your date will work alongside classmates as you learn techniques for perfectly grilling chicken, vegetables and even fruit. We'll show you how to easily create vinaigrettes and sauces from scratch and finish off on a sweet note with a refreshing homemade sorbet. Once you see how easy and versatile grilling can be, you'll look forward to hosting the next summer cookout.
*Please note: Class price is per person. In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class