Exploring France: Mastering Desserts
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Third in our series of explorations of classic French approaches to cooking, you'll enjoy familiarizing yourself with the rich flavors of France and learning authentic techniques. Learn how to create delicious custard and a perfect sugar crust for crème brûlée, make pastry from scratch for tarte tatin, discover secrets to making mousse as smooth as possible, and finish by creating the most classic of desserts, a flavorful fruit-infused soufflé. Take a decadent and unforgettable French holiday that you can revisit at home any time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class