Cookies & Ice Cream from Scratch
What You Will Learn
Goodbye, cone. Hello, cookies! What better way to serve homemade ice cream than sandwiched between two delectable cookies? In this hands-on class our instructor will share secrets for preparing and churning ice cream for the ideal, smooth and creamy texture. You’ll work alongside other students making two kinds of cookies from scratch and learning how to assemble these delicious confections. Join us and discover how easy, fun, and delicious homemade ice cream sandwiches can be.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class