- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Talk about love at first bite! From the moment a macaron's crisp meringue crunch gives way to a smooth, delectable filling, you may forget all other cookies exist. These colorful French confections can be tricky to make, but after you master techniques from meringue making to macaronage, you'll love creating your own macarons at home. Our instructor will share the secrets for incorporating food colors, piping with precision, and even achieving the perfect pied (foot). We'll celebrate summer's bounty of fresh fruit by creating a variety of seasonal flavors and filling. When you present these scrumptious and spectacular treats to friends and family, they're sure to say "Ooh la la!"
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
Mary Beth Einerson