- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
In this hands-on class, you'll learn how to combine aromatic herbs and spices with traditional ingredients to create delicious, authentic Thai cuisine right in your own kitchen. Our instructor will walk you through techniques for cooking Thai noodles, preparing summer rolls and making homemade peanut sauce, vinaigrettes and sorbet. Join us and discover how easy it can be to recreate your restaurant favorites at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class