Summer Fruit Pies
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Celebrate summer's bounty of fresh fruit with delectable homemade pies. Our instructor will show you how to easily prepare pastry dough from scratch and transform seasonal ingredients into scrumptious fillings. You'll enjoy working alongside classmates learning secrets for making vanilla pastry cream, crumble topping, and even a lattice-top pie. Once you master a few basics, you'll be ready to wow family and friends at your next summertime gathering.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants