Summer Canning 101 + Free Jars
What You Will Learn
With summer produce bursting off the vine, now's the perfect time to preserve those flavors for the upcoming cooler months. In this hands-on class, our instructor will show you how to transform seasonal ingredients into some of the best jams, chutneys, and pickled veggies you've ever tasted. We'll walk you step by step through canning basics, from filling and sealing jars to the water-bath process. You'll use these skills over and over again to easily create your own sweet or savory preserves–perfect for gifting or simply treating yourself.
*Class bonus: All students will go home with two canning jars from Bormioli Rocco, the most widely used mason jars in Italy.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants