Date Night: Havana Nights
What You Will Learn
Spice up date night with an evening of fun, laughter, and sumptuous food–Havana style! Our instructor will show you how to combine fresh summer produce with authentic ingredients and spices to create a menu of delectable Cuban favorites. You'll work alongside your date and other couples learning how to perfectly cook steak and chicken, make your own aioli, and create traditional sofrito rice. We'll finish off on a sweet note with the quintessential Cuban dessert–caramel flan. Join us and ignite your passion for cooking together more often.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 7014 E Camelback Road
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Arizona 85251
- Get Directions