Date Night: Summer Surf & Turf
What You Will Learn
In this fun, hands-on class, you and your date will enjoy exploring new twists on a classic pairing. Our instructor will walk you through techniques for creating a surf and turf dinner using the freshest, most flavorful ingredients from land and sea. You'll work alongside other couples learning secrets for grilling steak and cooking shrimp to perfection every time. We'll practice making glazes and sauces from scratch and finish with an unforgettable chocolate crème brulee. Once you discover how fun cooking together can be, you'll look forward to creating a lifetime of delicious meals.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants