Date Night: Italy Al Fresco
What You Will Learn
As the seasons begin to change, you'll find Italians taking lunches and dinners outdoors to fully savor the delectable flavors of late summer. In this hands-on class, you’ll learn tips and techniques for creating authentic Italian fare with fresh seasonal produce. Our instructor will walk you through the steps of perfectly grilling salmon and vegetables, making salsa verde from scratch, and creating a classic panna cotta featuring ripe summer fruits. After mastering a few basics, you’ll love treating family and friends to delectable Italian feasts under the sun or stars.
*Please note:In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors. Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants