Fresh Berries, Fabulous Desserts
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Berry lovers, rejoice! Now's the time to enjoy plump, juicy raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries at their peak of ripeness. In this fun, hands-on class, we'll use fresh summer berries to create decadent desserts sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Our instructor will walk you through the steps of preparing everything from creamy cheesecake to an elegant trifle. Plus, you'll learn the secrets for creating a smooth, refreshing sorbet.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants