Girls Night Out: Farmers Market Flavors
What You Will Learn
Invite your girlfriends for an unforgettable evening of fun, laughter and fresh flavors. In this hands-on class, we'll show you how to make a variety of dishes that highlight the best of this season's produce. You'll work alongside friends and classmates learning the secrets for making everything from creamy panna cotta to homemade tart dough. Once you discover how deliciously simple cooking fresh produce can be, the local farmers market may become your favorite shopping destination.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants