Cheesemaking: Ricotta & Mozzarella
What You Will Learn
If you love fresh cheese but think you could never make it yourself, this class will change your mind. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for creating fresh ricotta and mozzarella right in your own kitchen–from temperature control to making and stretching curds. Then we'll share tips for embellishing cheeses for serving and incorporating them into delicious dishes like a refreshing mozzarella salad and decadent ricotta ice cream.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants