Date Night: Flavors of Morocco
What You Will Learn
Shake up your date night routine and expand your cooking repertoire. Moroccan cuisine features a unique blend of flavors from Spain, France, Africa, and the Middle East. In this fun, hands-on class, you'll learn the secrets for balancing the aromatic spices used in this exotic fare. You and your date will work alongside other students as we practice making everything from perfectly cooked salmon to decadent pistachio ice cream. Once you master a few basics you'll be eager to prepare a Moroccan feast to share with family and friends.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants