- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Join us in this hands-on class and learn about the authentic flavors and ingredients that make Latin food uniquely delicious. Our instructor will walk you through techniques for perfectly cooking pork and creating traditional sauces like mojo and chimmichuri. Plus, you'll learn secrets for preparing the quintessential Latin American dessert, flan. Join us and discover your passion for recreating this spicy, flavorful cuisine at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants