Secrets of Great Grilled Seafood
- Now: $38.96
- Was: $79.00
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Grilling seafood may seem daunting, but this class will show you how simple and satisfying it can be. We'll share tips for taking advantage of what's available at the market, then walk you through techniques for perfectly grilling shrimp, salmon, scallops, and cod. You'll learn to add spices and seasonal ingredients to enhance natural flavors. Plus, we'll show you how to take seafood to a whole new level with homemade sauces and vinaigrettes.
*Please note:In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class