Date Night: Italian Summer Romance
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Invite your special someone to a romantic dinner on the coast of Italy–no passport required! You'll enjoy working alongside your date and other students as you learn techniques for preparing perfectly seared scallops, succulent pan-roasted pork, and authentic caponata, the classic Italian condiment. Then we'll finish on a sweet note with a decadent homemade gelato. Join us and discover how easy it can be to create traditional Italian flavors at home. Buon appetito!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class